Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sparkly Mermaid Nails


China Glaze Custom Kicks, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, China Glaze Snow Globe, China Glaze Skyscraper (over Blue Year's Eve), OPI Mermaid's Tears, OPI Planks A Lot, Face of Australia White Gold.

I was in Sydney over the weekend and managed to do the fabulous Sculptures by the Sea walk, and man the ocean is lovely to look at! This is my attempt at 'mermaid nails'. They didn't really come out the way I wanted, and it seems I was slightly too eager in my top coat application. While I was in Sydney I desperately wanted to get OPI Zom-body to Love, just for the glow in the dark-ness, but it seems that it might not be available in Australia! To console myself I picked up the mini Muppets set and a regular size Rainbow Connection. I still really want the glow in the dark polish though!

10 comments:

  1. those are so cool! you should put up a tutorial! i definetly want to try mermaid nails now

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a really steady hand to do such intricate work! Love it

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG THIS IS GORGEOUS! I agree, you must do a tutorial! i am just in love with your thumb and ring fingernails

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASEPLEASE do a tutorial? i love this look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would really love it if you made a tutorial!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tutorial is in the works! It's actually super easy to do, just a little time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This nail art is just BEAUTIFUUUUUUUL !!!!!! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love your blog and your nails art!
    I am a new follower ;)
    xx

    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Love the color combinations! I am inspired to try something similar. Unfortunately I don't think I have your talent, but I'll give it a whirl :). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...