Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My China Glaze Haul...Blue Year's Eve


China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve

I recently had a bit of an "end of university forever" celebratory splurge on nail polish, and ordered a bunch of China Glaze polishes. So far, my collection has mainly been OPI (my first nail polish love), with the odd China Glaze thrown in (Recycle, Nova and Snow Globe, from whatever collection it was from before it was in Let It Snow), so I thought it was time to change that. Recycle is one of my all time favourite polishes, it's just such a lovely grey and is a dream to apply, so after that amazing experience a lot more China Glazes made it onto my list. I ended up getting Blue Year's Eve, Ruby Pumps, Below Deck, Light As Air, Strawberry Fields, Concrete Catwalk, For Audrey (which I'd been waiting to get for ages!), Custom Kicks and Skyscraper. After painting each nail a different colour, I committed to the amazing Blue Year's Eve, from the new 2011 holiday collection Let It Snow.

I was really excited about Blue Year's Eve after reading about it online and it lived up to all of my expectations! It looks just amazing in full sun, but is also incredibly beautiful and shimmery in the shade/inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...