Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello Internet Land! These are my little nails!


OPI Green-Wich Village, OPI The "It" Colour, OPI What's With The Cattitude?, OPI ElePhantastic Pink, OPI Black Onyx

Hello Internet Land! I'm Rosie and I love nail polish and nail art! I'm from Australia and recently decided that I should jump on the nail polish blogging bandwagon and start a little blog. 

I've been obsessively reading nail polish blogs, and drooling over nail art on Tumblr for quite some time but every time I see a design or a swatch it seem to be featured on long, beautiful nails and I wonder what it'd look like on my little nails. As hard as I try, I can't ever seem to grow my nails longer that what you see above. I think it's my nails getting revenge for me constantly biting them for the first 15 years of my life. I've now decided to embrace my little nails! They may be shorter than all the other blogger ladies, but I can still paint them awesome colours!

This mani was inspired by a video on China Glaze's official YouTube channel. It's what happens when I'm left alone for the day with not much to do! 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I really love your blog :) I just wanted to let you know how much I love all of your ideas and color combos, and I love that you have such cute, short nails, because I love all the nail blogs but I have short nails too. Thank you for blogging <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people have super long nails. I think that's what drew me to your blog to begin with (also all the awesome designs!) Keep it up! I'm loving all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...