Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Excuse Moi! I can't eat this!


OPI Excuse Moi!

After my Houston Purple Glitter mess I thought I'd go with a glitter that I knew was guaranteed to be amazing. Excuse Moi! from the OPI Muppets collection is so beautiful. All pink and glittery, and multi coloured glittery too! Everything I love about glitter is in this polish, and it was a dream to apply too. While photographing my nails, my cat joined in the fun by attempting to eat my mini bottle of Excuse Moi! He seemed quite annoyed when he realised it was not edible, or even nice tasting. Actually, it probably tasted like nail polish remover. Sorry kittycat!


1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your site and I'm LURVING it. I have Animal-istic on my toes with a top coat of Excuse Moi. It's gorgeous. Oh, and what a sweet and funny kitty face. He looks like my kinda kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...